Old Sheldon Church - Limited Edition

Beaufort, SC

Known also as the Sheldon Church or Old Sheldon Church, the building was originally known as Prince William's Parish Church. The church was built as a chapel of ease in the English Georgian style, using the Roman Tuscan or Doric order, between 1745 and 1753.

Note: If ordering Liquid Glass, please read the disclaimer at this page. https://hiltabidel.com/pages/about-liquid-glass




Related Items