The Natural (Panorama)
America's favorite pastime, 108 stiches across a leather circle called "Baseball". Roy Hobbs knew how to throw it, mastered hitting it and "The Natural" remains one of my favorite all-time movies for the underdog theme and dramatic baseball plays.
Every image is available in Square format as well as the original aspect ratio. If you can't find the one you want, please contact us and we will assist.
If an item is "Unavailable", it's likely that you need to choose a different material or finish but the product is still available.
1. Choose the Size of artwork you want.
2. Choose the material. Square images are ONLY available as a Metal Print, no matter what size you choose. Metals of any shape or size are only available as High Gloss. Cotton Canvas is only available in Matte Finish.
3. Choose the finish. Canvas is only available in Matte. Metals are only available in High Gloss. Photo paper is available in either finish.
We use an 8-color dye-based ink system and professional Canon photo paper to print our photos the way you deserve. Each print is handled carefully to ensure the highest quality. Print sizes listed on our site are the actual print size. Prints up to 13x19 include a mat which can easily be replaced if you prefer a different style. The default mat is smooth black with core white. Prints larger than 13x19 do not come with a mat, which can be provided by the framer of your choice.
For prints larger than 13x19, we rely on a professional printing partner in Kansas to provide the same high quality standard of print that you expect.
High Gloss Metal
Our most popular surface option. The smooth, modern, glossy finish and the pure white background gives your photos that luxurious feel. This option gives the appearance that your print is behind glass without the overwhelming glare effect from acrylic prints. If you want your images to shine and be as accurate as possible, or if this is your first time ordering an aluminum print, you will appreciate the glossy metal. Best suited for modern and contemporary art and photography. Comes wired, ready to hang.
For those who wish to have the quality and luxury without the shine, go with a Matte option. It is also a great option for prints that will be displayed near a window or entry point where glare from a light source is a concern.
Our canvases are only available in matte finish.
Every canvas is born right here in the U.S.A. Notice we didn't say "assembled.” That's because they’re crafted by hand at our Sarasota, Florida headquarters. No overseas factories. Every artisan hand that touches your print is U.S.-based and every order supports U.S. jobs.
Our prints also have a substantially smaller environmental footprint since they don’t travel overseas to reach you. That’s not all. We’ve always selected eco-friendly materials and processes.
Our canvas prints feature UV-resistant inks and surface coatings that help protect your investment. This means that your prints will stay picture-perfect — no yellowing, cracking or fading — for up to 150 years.
We promise to always use:
- Wood harvested from managed forests that makes our canvas stretcher bars strong and sustainable. Our wood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Water-based, non-toxic inks and coatings to print and protect your prints instead of harsh solvents that are harmful to people and the environment.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Our heavyweight shipping cartons are made from 30% recycled materials.